Topic: “Mixed Source C, C++, and Fortran Programs”
Speaker: Paul Preney, SHARCNET
Webinar link: SN-Seminars Vidyo room
This hour-long presentation will cover writing mixed source C, C++, and Fortran programs using ISO Fortran 2003/2008 constructs in order to:
* call C/C++ functions from Fortran code
* call Fortran functions/procedures from C/C++ code
* access C/C++/Fortran global variables from other languages’ code
* access C/C++ struct / Fortran TYPE definitions from other languages’ code, and,
* how to compile mixed source C, C++, and Fortran programs.
Examples will be presented and discussed.
Please note the change in the webinar’s direct link. SHARCNET account is not required to attend the webinar. If you don’t have a SHARCNET account, you don’t need to register for the webinar – just follow the webinar link right before the webinar.
Need help attending a webinar? See the SHARCNET Help Wiki.