Topic: “Using MATLAB effectively on Graham and Cedar”
Speaker: Jemmy Hu, SHARCNET
Webinar link: SN-Seminars Vidyo room
In this webinar we will talk about how to use MATLAB effectively on Compute Canada clusters (Graham and Cedar). Topics will include:
* Overview of MATLAB on Graham and Cedar
* Interactive MATLAB GUI for development
* Standard sequential MATLAB job in slurm queue
* Parallel MATLAB solutions
* Using MATLAB compiler mcc, runtime library
Please note that the purpose of the webinar is to talk about how to run MATLAB code on Compute Canada national systems, it is not to teach users how to write MATLAB code or make use of MATLAB toolboxes.
SHARCNET account is not required to attend the webinar. If you don’t have a SHARCNET account, you don’t need to register for the webinar – just follow the webinar link right before the webinar.
Need help attending a webinar? See the SHARCNET Help Wiki.